Don't dream, when you can't make it real. They're only fictions anyway - Moddi, A Sense of Grey

Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance, in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance, when you're perfectly free - Rumi

Oct 17, 2011

Just Like Tomorrow

I want to forgive, but hating is easier. 
The wound is still fresh. Every memory that comes back to haunt me cuts deeper, not letting it heal. 
I want to let go, but it consumes me like an intoxicant till I think of nothing, but the lies and the broken promises. 
I don't want to be this person. The kind that is defined by the actions of another. I have fought my past for so long; I have never let it mould me. But this time I feel too weak to fight back. I just want to give in and let myself crash and burn. 

1 comment: